Tuesday 29 April 2014

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Pregnancy and LLV, other EOs.

I know of 2 people who have said that the LLV was wonderful for their pregnancy. It completely eliminated morning sickness and gave them more energy throughout their pregnancy. One of their dr's did state to take more vitamin D with the LLV. Lavender is great for swelling and for relaxing. Try to avoid Peppermint but when necessary, it's ok to use blends with peppermint in (Digestzen, Aromatouch) sparingly. Also, stay clear of Clary Sage.

C-5, Kristi Cartwright wrote:
Hello everyone! 

Finding this group today was perfect timing. I just took a positive pregnancy test (okay, THREE positive pregnancy tests!) and now I have questions! I have a 14 month old who is still nursing and I have been on the LLV for a few months, I am curious if I should continue them while pregnant? Also, if the answer is yes--what else will I need to add (I'm thinking a folic acid supplement? anything else?) 

Also, any general info about oils to avoid while pregnant would be appreciated. I'm doing all the reading up I can on everythingessential.me & my Modern Essentials book is due to arrive in the mail today. 

Thanks in advance for your input, everyone! 

Kristi 

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything essential" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to Everythingessential+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to Everythingessential@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Everythingessential.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

No comments:

Post a Comment