Tuesday 29 April 2014

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Zendocrine for children? For Precocious Puberty?

Bump.
I would love info on this as well and would love to know what you used and if it helped. I am going through this now with my daughter and it is very weird to me as I have never heard of it happening so early! :(

On Sunday, January 6, 2013 12:23:29 AM UTC-5, Mom Overboard wrote:

Is Zendocrine ok for children? 

We have been "hormone free" with our animal products for over a year and eat relatively healthy. My six year old daughter has begun to show signs (hair growth) of "precocious puberty"!!! Despite the symptoms, her blood work and bone age checked out just right so I know there is nothing dangerous going on. However, I don't want this to progress - even within normal range - until she is older. (apparently it is considered "normal" for 8 year old girls to start their period!!??!!) 

I know I can't stop mother nature but if I can just hold it off until she stops believing in Santa, I will feel better. Anyway, I was looking through some info and thought maybe the zendocrine - and possibly clary sage - might be able to help her.

Anyone had experience with this?


--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything essential" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to Everythingessential+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to Everythingessential@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Everythingessential.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

No comments:

Post a Comment