Monday 28 April 2014

[Everything doTERRA] Post polio syndrome

I talked with an elderly man yesterday who is suffering from a condition called post polio syndrome. He did have polio as a child I don't know how bad but he said he has pushed himself had with work his whole life and now he's paying the price. It appears to be nerve related pain and he did say he has had some massage therapy that has helped to relieve the knots in his muscles. As I've looked it seems maybe the LLV and then massage with the protocols for neuropathy and also aroma touch technique daily. I'm guessing he could be in his 70s and I'm sure he's on a very limited income. Are there some suggestions more specific. Otherwise I can start experimenting with oils starting with the less expensive first and working up. I don't know how to muscle test and don't have a Zyto scan yet so I usually tell people I'm working with to read for themselves (I give them info) then let them choose what they feel drawn to try.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything essential" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to Everythingessential+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to Everythingessential@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Everythingessential.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

No comments:

Post a Comment