Tuesday 29 April 2014

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Scalp Eczema

Thanks Janice.  She is searching for Ayurveda Doctor now.  Last I spoke with her, she has not been able to locate one in SC.   

On Tuesday, April 8, 2014 12:59:31 AM UTC-4, Janyce wrote:
Hi.  I just saw your post and wanted to put out a suggestion.  I had severe scaling, itching and burning on my scalp for most of my life. If I used commercial shampoo, it would get open sores and bleed.  I was told by doctors that it was psoriasis.  Last July I came close to dying from parasites.  It was diagnosed by an Ayurveda doctor.  She said that my scalp issues was not psoriasis but a "detox site" - as you probably know, the body detoxes through the skin.  So our skin issues are likely being caused by a toxic environment in the body.  Mine was also complicated, I believe, by the fact that I had parasites in my skull/brain.  If this is something you've had for a long time, doctors can't fix or properly diagnose, consider getting an evaluation with an Ayurveda doctor.   I had been using oils for 2.5 years, they would help the surface when applied, but obviously my situation was so severe, that it didn't alleviate it.  Good luck!

On Sunday, April 6, 2014 6:22:59 PM UTC-7, Maria Brady wrote:
I have a lady that has a very bad case of a hard crusty eczema on her scalp.  Any one have success treated this with doTERRA?  
Thanks for any help on this.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything essential" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to Everythingessential+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to Everythingessential@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Everythingessential.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

No comments:

Post a Comment