Tuesday 2 April 2013

Re: [Everything doTERRA] Slim & Sassy for sleep

Gin,
I have tried lavender, serenity and balance.  I have used a combination of those, all of them individually, topically on the feet and even the neck, and I have tried diffusing them. So far none of those have worked.  I haven't tried vetiver because I don't have it yet.  I'm getting it this month.  I have also used digestzen because he had reflux issues.  Those issues are now better due to some changes in formula and bottles.  As far as the slim and sassy working, its has been quite a shock.  I heard about it from a blog "Camp Wander" and many people had commented on this saying what wonderful results they had. 

On Tuesday, April 2, 2013 11:07:05 AM UTC-6, gin wrote:
Interesting. Of course I have questions... have you  tried lavender,
serenity, vetiver or balance and did they not work? I'm curious what
would happen if you tried Digestzen. I'm wondering if it might be a
tummy issue. With all that citrus I'm surprised at the result. But if it
worked I see no reason not to use it whenever you want, even every
night. I'd keep mixing it with FCO.
gin
On 4/2/2013 8:22 AM, Jennifer Sphar wrote:
> I recently heard that many people are having great results using slim
> and sassy on their feet to help them sleep.  I have a 2 month old baby
> who fights sleep like crazy.  I decided one night to try it mixed with
> FCO and it really helped.  My question is, how safe would slim and
> sassy be for a 2 month old? I have only tried it twice (had to make
> sure the first time wasn't a fluke). But if it won't harm him, I'd
> love to keep using it as needed.  Any insight?
>
> Thanks,
> Jennifer
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
> Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
> To post to this group, send email to everythi...@googlegroups.com
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> everythingdote...@googlegroups.com
> For more options, visit this group at
> http://www.everythingdoterra.com
> ---
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
> Groups "Everything essential" group.
> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send
> an email to Everythingessential+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
> To post to this group, send email to Everythin...@googlegroups.com.
> Visit this group at
> http://groups.google.com/group/Everythingessential?hl=en.
> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
>
>

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything essential" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to Everythingessential+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to Everythingessential@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Everythingessential?hl=en.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment