Monday 29 April 2013

Re: [Everything doTERRA] Digest for Everythingessential@googlegroups.com - 16 Messages in 14 Topics

I found this on everythingessential.me. I have been using it for mine about 3-4 days now. I did not have the other oils mentioned on the main page for Nerve Damage. Not sure if it is helping yet, I don't think I have used it long enough. Plus I had the aromatouch done twice in the last two weeks.

On Mon, Apr 29, 2013 at 2:44 AM, <Everythingessential@googlegroups.com> wrote:

Group: http://groups.google.com/group/Everythingessential/topics

    Janet Fullmer <janet.hookedondoterra@gmail.com> Apr 28 10:40PM -0600  

    I have a friend that said she was putting together some oils for hormone
    balance and she said she read on a site that one shouldn't use oils for
    about 10 days so her body could detox before she starts the protocol.
    I don't know what site she read that on but that doesn't sound right to me.
    Do we have to stop taking oils to detox and then start again? I told her
    the only oils I thought you couldn't take consistently everyday in large
    doses was Oregano, Melaleuka and Thyme because of the anti-biotic like
    properties. Those oils needed to only be taken 10 days at a time.
     
    What should I respond to her? Any ideas?
    Janet

     

    Brittany Watterson <petsdoterra@gmail.com> Apr 28 07:56PM -0400  

    I have a prospect customer who has had PID and her fertility is compromised
    because of it. She asked me which oils might help with her fertility. The
    book suggests clary sage. I wanted to check and see if any one has had any
    experiences with fertility with the oils before I suggest clary sage.
     
    Thank you so much everyone!

     

    Brittany Watterson <petsdoterra@gmail.com> Apr 28 07:59PM -0400  

    A wart has been removed on my friend's leg by freezing drying and it left
    some scar and discoloration on her skin. Will Frankcinese help with that or
    something else?

     

    cluffsb <ferguson.sandra@bell.net> Apr 28 07:52PM -0700  

    Hi;

    I have had kidney stones issued in the past and are hopefully getting over
    problems with it right now. My question is has anyone heard anything while
    taking the LLV has caused the kidney stones to be a problem? I am
    continuing to take LLV I only take 1 of each of the 3 in the morning.

    Sandra

     

    westernrider1955@gmail.com Apr 28 02:42PM -0700  

    Now that spring has sprung we need to worry about those pests of mosquitos,
    fleas and ticks. What is the best for these pesky pests??

     

    cluffsb <ferguson.sandra@bell.net> Apr 28 08:05PM -0700  

    We have just purchased a used Travel Trailer and I want to make sure I give
    it a complete clean and deodorize it. I was thinking of running my
    diffuser several times before our first trip. What oils would be best to
    put in my diffuser. I do not have On Guard cleaner yet so what other
    suggestions do you have for cleaning? I also want to somehow clean the
    mattress before adding a memory foam topper so suggestions for that also.
    It has carpet & flooring, toilet, tub and sinks.

    Thanks in advance.

    Sandra

     

    Patricia Leavitt <doterradiscover@gmail.com> Apr 28 09:50PM -0600  

    I have attached my cleaner that I have used (my friend created and uses
    daily).
     
     
     
    --
    PAT LEAVITT
    FOUNDING DIAMOND CONSULTANT

     

    Linda <imlift.linda@gmail.com> Apr 27 10:21PM -0700  

    What does "energy medicine" mean?
     
    On Wednesday, April 3, 2013 9:59:15 PM UTC-7, Empowering Energy Medicine
    wrote:

     

    Karen and Richard Carbonneau <dcacoach@msn.com> Apr 28 03:40PM -0600  

    Energy Medicine heals the body by activating its natural healing energies; you also heal the body by restoring energies that have become weak, disturbed, or out of balance. It utilizes techniques from healing traditions such as acupuncture, yoga, kinesiology, and qi gong. Flow, balance, and harmony can be non-invasively restored and maintained within an energy system by tapping, massaging, pinching, twisting, or connecting specific energy points (acupoints) on the skin; by tracing or swirling the hand over the skin along specific energy pathways; through exercises or postures designed for specific energetic effects; by focused use of the mind to move specific energies; and/or by surrounding an area with healing energies.
     
     
     
    Love, Blessings and Success,

    Karen and Richard Carbonneau
    Independent Product Consultants
    (505) 615-2647

    www.mydoterra.com/4311 (my personal website)
    www.builddoterra.com (training website)
    www.everythingessential.me(wonderful information for essential oils website)
    P please consider the environment before printing this e-mail.

     
     
     
     
    Date: Sat, 27 Apr 2013 22:21:03 -0700
    From: imlift.linda@gmail.com
    To: Everythingessential@googlegroups.com
    Subject: [Everything doTERRA] Re: POST CONVENTION HORMONE BALANCING CLASS
     
    What does "energy medicine" mean?
     
    On Wednesday, April 3, 2013 9:59:15 PM UTC-7, Empowering Energy Medicine wrote:
     
    I am an Eden Energy Medicine Certified Practitioner in the diamond club and have received requests to do a post class for convention on balancing hormones with energy medicine and essential oils. I need to get a head count to see if I need to hold it at the Hilton or Marriott right down the street from the Salt Palace. I know hotels are also filling up so I want to be sure people are going to be able to get a room Friday night to attend. Please let me know if you or your team would be interested and able to attend or if you have any questions. http://www.eventbrite.com/http://www.eventbrite.com/event/6024073165
    --
    You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
    Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
    To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
    To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
    everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
    For more options, visit this group at
    http://www.everythingdoterra.com
    ---
    You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything essential" group.
    To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to Everythingessential+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
    To post to this group, send email to Everythingessential@googlegroups.com.
    Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Everythingessential?hl=en.
    For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

     

    Ellen W West <ellenwwest@YAHOO.COM> Apr 28 11:08AM -0700  

    Cancer Protocol
    My protocol for the oils, here it is: Beginning with 5 drops of
    Lemongrass in a capsule everyday at 4 p,m. I take Frankincense 2 drops
    under my tongue every 3 hours all day long. I did a detox of GX & PB
    Assist and will do 2 more. I take DDR Prime daily morning and evening
    usually with meals but any way I need to. I also take LifeLongVitality
    *LLV*. Morning and Evening I put On Guard, Balance, and Serenity on
    bottoms of my feet. I also add On Guard like a perfume several times a
    day. I drink Lemon in my water all day long in a glass 2-3 drops. I
    get 4 Aroma Touch Technique applications a week. This is the protocol
    that I was given by Dr. Hill for my Bone Marrow Cancer and
    Polyscithemiarubravera. After 3 months my blood tests are showing
    massive improvements placing most markers into the normal range! I
    have not had to do 2 of the last 3 phlebotomies that I was having
    every 2 weeks and are now every month or longer! I am feeling like a
    million dollars and no longer look like I am at death's door! Do these
    oils and have faith that this will work. It does.
    Ellen Walton West
    Gilbert, AZ
     
    On Apr 27, 9:04 pm, Janet Fullmer <janet.hookedondote...@gmail.com>
    wrote:

     

    "tmdavidson@comcast.net" <tmdavidson@comcast.net> Apr 28 11:01AM -0600  

    Hello, Teresa Davidson replying to you. When I had ebs, I needed to stay clear of caffeine and chewing gum. I would suggest Ginger in a capsule, 2x a day. Happy day to you.
    Sent from my LG phone
     

     

    Sallie <sal4gal@yahoo.com> Apr 28 09:56AM -0700  

    Thank you so much for taking the time to share this! Coast to Coast is an
    interesting and entertaining program. I love our Oregano and it is a
    miracle that we can have these life saving oils in our lives and in our
    emergency preparedness.

     

    Patricia Leavitt <doterradiscover@gmail.com> Apr 28 07:53AM -0600  

    I would add DDR to the LLV and then use the Phytoestrogen capsules and
    solace.
     
    Pat
     
     
    On Sat, Apr 27, 2013 at 11:06 PM, Janet Fullmer <
     
    --
    PAT LEAVITT
    FOUNDING DIAMOND CONSULTANT

     

    tmajor@gameover.net Apr 27 09:55PM -0700  

    I am still fairly new to EO, but wondered if anyone has had experience with
    mom having severe back pain after giving birth and having an epidural and
    what they did that helped. My daughter just had a very long and hard
    delivery. She got an epidural after 14 hours of labor. It's been 24 hours
    since delivery, and her back pain is really bad. Is there something in
    particular that would help that and be safe for her and baby? Any help is
    truly appreciated.
     
    Trisha

     

    jin mei Ren <tlr@mayaexpeditions.com> Apr 27 11:22PM -0700  

    I have had surgery for a Cholesteatoma in my left ear. The Dr. say the
    hair sensory nerve cells are damaged and I do not have any hearing because
    of this. What oils can be used to regenerate the hair sensory nerve
    cells? Thanks.

     

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Group Everythingessential.
You can post via email.
To unsubscribe from this group, send an empty message.
For more options, visit this group.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything essential" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to Everythingessential+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to Everythingessential@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Everythingessential?hl=en.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
 
 

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything essential" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to Everythingessential+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to Everythingessential@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Everythingessential?hl=en.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment