Sunday 28 April 2013

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Chronic Fatigue Syndrome

Cancer Protocol
My protocol for the oils, here it is: Beginning with 5 drops of
Lemongrass in a capsule everyday at 4 p,m. I take Frankincense 2 drops
under my tongue every 3 hours all day long. I did a detox of GX & PB
Assist and will do 2 more. I take DDR Prime daily morning and evening
usually with meals but any way I need to. I also take LifeLongVitality
*LLV*. Morning and Evening I put On Guard, Balance, and Serenity on
bottoms of my feet. I also add On Guard like a perfume several times a
day. I drink Lemon in my water all day long in a glass 2-3 drops. I
get 4 Aroma Touch Technique applications a week. This is the protocol
that I was given by Dr. Hill for my Bone Marrow Cancer and
Polyscithemiarubravera. After 3 months my blood tests are showing
massive improvements placing most markers into the normal range! I
have not had to do 2 of the last 3 phlebotomies that I was having
every 2 weeks and are now every month or longer! I am feeling like a
million dollars and no longer look like I am at death's door! Do these
oils and have faith that this will work. It does.
Ellen Walton West
Gilbert, AZ

On Apr 27, 9:04 pm, Janet Fullmer <janet.hookedondote...@gmail.com>
wrote:
> Ellen, What is the protocol for Bone Marrow Cancer and Blood Cancer oils
> that you have been using?
> Janet
>
> On Thu, Apr 18, 2013 at 6:21 PM, Ellen W West <ellenww...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> > I had a diagnosis of EB and CFIDS over 25 years ago. I now am treating
> > myself with oils for Bone Marrow Cancer and Blood Cancer and have noticed
> > that I have not been sick nor have I been exhausted since beginning my
> > protocol. I have \had amazing results with my overall health using LLV, DDR
> > Prime, Frankincense under my tongue. Lemongrass 5 drops in capsule in
> > afternoon and Lemon in my water all day, Add Mito 2 Max and I am set! Hope
> > he gets relief!
>
> > On Thursday, April 18, 2013 12:04:25 PM UTC-7, Sallie wrote:
>
> >> This topic has been discussed often on this forum. My husband had Mono
> >> about 25 years ago and it never went away. His Epstein Barr count often
> >> skyrockets. Right now we are in the panic stage because he is so sick. Even
> >> 25 years ago it was thought that Candida played a major part in the
> >> illness. I just purchased "Chronic Fatigue Syndrome: A Treatment Guide"
> >> from Amazon for Kindle at $3.99 (I don't have a Kindle, I just read it on
> >> my computer). It covers many, many natural treatments including Candida
> >> Cleanse and Oils. Even though he thinks doTerra is snake oil, he has agreed
> >> to take LLV and DDR for 3 months. I really, really hope that he sees a
> >> difference in his health and will then agree to the additional doTerra
> >> procedures and diet changes. Please, please work! :)
>
> >>  --
> > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
> > Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
> > To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
> > To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> > everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
> > For more options, visit this group at
> >http://www.everythingdoterra.com
> > ---
> > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> > "Everything essential" group.
> > To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an
> > email to Everythingessential+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
> > To post to this group, send email to Everythingessential@googlegroups.com.
> > Visit this group at
> >http://groups.google.com/group/Everythingessential?hl=en.
> > For more options, visithttps://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything essential" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to Everythingessential+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to Everythingessential@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Everythingessential?hl=en.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

No comments:

Post a Comment