Monday 29 April 2013

[Everything doTERRA] Re: GX assist

I've been reading that the frequency recommended to take GX/PB is either monthly or quarterly....these are very different. Does anyone know why they would vary? 

I would love to get Zyto tested but unfortunately, there is no one in my area with a scanner. Also, I am still ambivalent about the muscle testing. It seems that you just 'ask the G-ds' if the oil is needed, with no science or proof to back it up. I guess I am just a stickler for verification. At the same time, I would really like to know if the oils I use are beneficial, warranted or unnecessary.

On Thursday, November 8, 2012 10:41:27 AM UTC-5, hbrummert wrote:
I just finished the 10 days on the GX assist.  I did not have any symptoms while I was taking them....I was not very good about drinking lemon water while I was doing it though :-(  How do I know if the detox worked if I didn't feel anything?  I am starting the PB assist today....
 
Thank you!

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything essential" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to Everythingessential+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to Everythingessential@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Everythingessential?hl=en.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment