Monday 29 April 2013

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Diffuser necklace

Thank you for everyone who bought my diffuser necklaces.

I hope, you will enjoy them.

Just would like to remind that Mother Day sale will expire on May1.
I will try to send wednesday all necklaces, that will be purchased today and tomorrow.

All necklaces, that will be purchased on May 1, I will send on Monday, May 6, after I will be back from Doterra East Cost Conference. 
I promise, You will get them before Mother Day (if you live in Continental US)

My website www.blissabsolute.com

Inna

On Monday, April 15, 2013 7:51:01 PM UTC-4, Charly Risenmay wrote:



Begin forwarded message:

From: Charly Risenmay <radi...@gmail.com>
Date: April 15, 2013, 5:46:57 PM MDT
To: Everythin...@googlegroups.com
Subject: Diffuser necklace

I have been out of town for my daughter's wedding and some other family activities. I just did my order today and found out that they are gone. If Anyone has an extra one knocking around, I would sure love to buy one from you.

Charly

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything essential" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to Everythingessential+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to Everythingessential@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Everythingessential?hl=en.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment