Tuesday 2 April 2013

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Research paper testimonies

I have had many great experiences with essential oils but I have one that I absolutely love telling people.  I am a mother of 3.  All 3 of my kids I had by c-section.  This is a hard surgery to recover from.  I just had my third 2 months ago.  While I was in the hospital recovering I had the P.A. from my doctors office come visit me to see how my recovery was going.  I had all my oils sitting out and she indicated she just started using the Doterra oils as well.  I went in for my 2 week check up to see how my scar was healing and I had the P.A. look at it.  She said "WOW  your incision is healing wonderfully!"  I said well thanks.  She kept doing my check up but kept saying how she couldn't believe how well I was healing and this is the best she has seen a scar look after two weeks.  Finally I reminded her I was using the oils.  She said "oh really!!! What oils?" I told her I used a mixture of equal parts helichrysum, frankincense, lavender and fractionated coconut oil. She was so impressed she was going to tell the doctor.  My incision looks better now than it did with either of my first kids and I'm 8 years older!!!

On Friday, March 29, 2013 7:57:33 AM UTC-6, parish...@gmail.com wrote:
I am writing a paper over the effectiveness of essential oils compared to modern medicine. I was wondering if anyone has any testimonies they would like to share of their experiences with essential oils and modern medicine. Also if anyone has any experience with the different qualities of essential oils, for instance Doterra's therapeutic grade and the pure essential oil grade, that would be great. Thanks!

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything essential" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to Everythingessential+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to Everythingessential@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Everythingessential?hl=en.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment