Thursday 4 April 2013

Re: [Everything doTERRA] Skin tags

Be careful with oregano! I have skins tags on my neck. I started rubbing oregano on them once a day. I thought I didn't have sensitive skin either because it only itched a little and didnt feel hot. I did this for 2 weeks right before bed. One morning I woke up and had huge burns on my neck from the oregano. Any skin tags in th burned area fell off but I was in lots of pain and even with rolling immortelle on the burns it took 2 weeks to heal. I know I completely over did it with the oregano but make sure you are diluting it and only applying it with a q tip to the skin tag. It wasn't fun explaining to people what happened and it was sure hard for them to see good in the oils after seeing my neck. These oils are strong and powerful!

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything essential" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to Everythingessential+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to Everythingessential@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Everythingessential?hl=en.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

No comments:

Post a Comment