Tuesday 2 April 2013

[Everything doTERRA] Migraine Miracle Regimen

Just want to share what a GREAT success we had a Friday night with my husband's migraine!!!
 
He has suffered from them all his life.  He takes a preventative pill every morning because when they come on he looses his vision and then the pain starts and it is horrific. Our daughter has just be diagnosed with them as well and she is 10.   
 
He has taken Vicodin and Phenergan when he gets them.  Has had the most success with those and even at that, it doesn't work every time.
 
He has been skeptical of the oils but after Friday night's miracle (and I don't say miracle lightly), he's not a BIG BELIEVER in the doTerra oils. 
 
The migraine started  at 3:30.  He took is his triptan which is Maxalt like he always does.  I tried Frankincense, Past Tense and Deep Blue.  I put them in different places.  No luck with them though.  He also took his Vicodin and after an hour the pain was at an 8.  He took another Vicodin.  By now it's 5:30 and the nausea is setting in.  Usually he takes a Phenergan suppository but I gave him the Digest Zen under his tongue and the nausea held off!!! :-)  That is a miracle because when he starts vomiting, if he doesn't have a Phenergan in him, he will vomit 15 times.
 
I had read about Marjoram and Basil for migraines so I borrowed them from my sister-in-law. ( I ordered them today to have on hand for us) I also used Peppermint.  I started applying these at 9:00.  Basil and Marjoram on his temples, forehead and back of neck.  I added Peppermint to the top of his head and rubbed that in.  In thirty minutes the pain level dropped to a 5.  I did applications of these three oils every 15 minutes from 9:00-10:15.  I also added Vetiver a couple times to his feet to help him relax.  AT 10:15 THE PAIN WAS GONE!!!!  He had suffered for 6 hours with medications in him and then I started the oils at 9:00 and at 10:15 he was up and eating dinner!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
 
He looked at me and said "honey, I am a believer in these oils now.  That is nothing short of a miracle!".  God is good!!!  Seriously, this is huge for him.  I am hopeful that when my daughter gets one that I can use these for pain relief for her as well!!!!
 
Just wanted to share this because I know there are others with intense migraine pain. 
 
Thanks!
Alicia
 
 
 

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything essential" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to Everythingessential+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to Everythingessential@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Everythingessential?hl=en.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment