Friday 21 August 2015

Re: [Everything doTERRA] Re: TESTIMONIAL - Deep Blue Polyphenol Complex

Me too!

Sent from my iPhone

On Aug 21, 2015, at 12:02 PM, Valerie Hampton <valerie@donhamptonrealtor.com> wrote:

Diana, could you tell me the mixture your husband used for his moles & frequency & about how long his took?  Thank you!

On Fri, Aug 21, 2015 at 9:13 AM, Diana Raymond <jdiraymond@gmail.com> wrote:
I will see if he will try these oils. He has loved using lemongrass and oregano to get rid of warts and moles! :)
Our husbands are a bit a like! Mine is making changes and is now commenting (as he chooses the carbs & sugar) "I know this isn't the best for me."  Believing that he is getting there as he now recognizes. Plus he watches some of the great documentaries with me. I am hoping there will be a video based on Wheat Belly and Grain Brain soon!  Thank you and your beloved for the encouragement. Hugs, Diana

On Thursday, August 20, 2015 at 12:11:45 PM UTC-4, Dee Clingman wrote:
Diana, here's some further information that may be of value to you.

My husband is 64, [technically] retired but still working about 20 hours per week, walks daily (weather permitting) and is extremely responsive to the oils.

If the Deep Blue capsules aren't cutting it for your husband you may want to try 4-6 drops of Thyme in a capsule. One caveat, thyme isn't recommended for people with high BP.

As to your husband's aching knees, hips and feet...I understand, completely!  My arches "fell" a few years ago and that has a direct effect on my arthritic knees and hips. BUT [I'm now stepping up on my soapbox, LOL] I have found tremendous - let me repeat that - tremendous relief by changing the way I eat. Why? because changing what I eat has virtually eliminated the inflammation which is huge pain factor.  Check out https://www.facebook.com/OfficialWheatBelly, and http://www.wheatbellyblog.com/blog/ to learn (and be inspired) how eliminating all grains (not just gluten) from you diet will give one measurable improvements in health. You can also read the books.  The Wheat Belly books are written by Dr. William Davis, a cardiologist in Wisconsin. The eating changes aren't as difficult as you'd think.  

Unfortunately there are many people who would rather be in [gradually increasing] pain while treating the symptoms with more and more drugs/prescriptions than give up their grains. But to them I say, "It's your decision, but when you have an alternative and choose to ignore it then stop complaining." Harsh? Yeah, I don't really verbalize that but I do think it. I myself had to get to the point where I chose food changes over pain, and I'm so glad I did!

You know what's crazy? I can't get my husband on board with Wheat Belly, at least not yet. He is eating better and will eat the Wheat Belly meals I prepare, but he's not ready to give up his crackers, breads, and chips.  The day is coming though because he's witnessing all of the changes in me. :o)

Oh, did you know that there are some topical applications that can help alleviate the hip, knee and foot pain?
  • Layer White Fir over Wintergreen
  • Apply Lemongrass
  • Deep Blue Blend
I hope that your husband [and you] find something that works for him.

Best,
Dee

On Thursday, August 20, 2015 at 9:04:27 AM UTC-5, Diana Raymond wrote:
Thank you for posting Dee!
My husband has been on statins since 4way bypass last May. His is 78, works on a job 32 hrs a week, always been active. But. I see such a difference. He aches all over and since he feels it more in his knees, hips and feet, the heart doc says that its not the statin just his age and arthritis. I will show your testimony to him and see if he will think about getting off the statin. He has been on LLV for 1 1/2 years, Deep Blue cap twice a day for 2 weeks. Uses oils for some things but nothing has conquered the aching. 
I am so grateful for this group. Helped me and family, friends so many times. Especially you Dee and Pat Leavitt! God Bless you and yours! Diana

On Thursday, May 21, 2015 at 1:42:01 PM UTC-4, Dee Clingman wrote:
History: my husband will always be on prescriptions due to severe heart attack and bypass surgery several years ago but he can't handle the statins for his cholesterol. The statins cause his body to ache, enough so that it wakes him from his sleep. (We are dealing with the cholesterol with the Life Long Vitality supplements and other oils.)

While still on the prescription statins (he tried many) the aches were so bad that about 18-24 months ago the doctor put him on Meloxicam at bedtime. Yes, it helped with the aches but was hard on his stomach. The doctor was finally convinced to take him off the statin for a while but he still hurt so he continued to take the Meloxicam.

I was determined to get him safely off the prescription Meloxicam  but I had to do it gradually - it took about 2-2.5 months. Since I'm the one who sets out his supplements and makes up the essential oil capsules my husband didn't always know when I made a change. But the next morning I was certain to ask him if he was aching. If he was aching I'd make an adjustment, if not then I'd continue for about a week before making another change. Here is the process we went through and it wasn't easy to convince him to go along with this at first.

  1. Take 1/2 dose of Meloxicam along with a veggie cap containing carrier oil and 4-6 drops of Thyme
  2. Replace prescription with 300mg ibuprofen and a veggie cap containing carrier oil and 4-6 drops of Thyme
  3. Drop the ibuprofen and take only a veggie cap containing carrier oil and 4-6 drops of Thyme
  4. Drop the amount of Thyme in the capsule to 4 drops
  5. Drop the amount of Thyme in the capsule to 3 drops - this wasn't enough, the aching returned though not as badly as before
  6. Take one Deep Blue Polyphenol Complex capsule at bedtime along with 4 drops of Thyme in a veggie capsule
  7. Take one Deep Blue Polyphenol Complex capsule at bedtime, nothing else

And that's where we are now. All he needs now is that one DBPC capsule at bedtime and there are no aches. No more prescription Meloxicam or OTC ibuprofen necessary. We are both thrilled!

Dee

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
 
DO NOT REPOST EMAILS FROM THIS GROUP. ESPECIALLY WITH E-MAIL ADDRESSES INCLUDED . RE-POSTING TO A PUBLIC BLOG OR FORUM, MAKES THE CONTENT NON-COMPLIANT.
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything essential" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to Everythingessential+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to Everythingessential@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Everythingessential.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
 
DO NOT REPOST EMAILS FROM THIS GROUP. ESPECIALLY WITH E-MAIL ADDRESSES INCLUDED . RE-POSTING TO A PUBLIC BLOG OR FORUM, MAKES THE CONTENT NON-COMPLIANT.
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything essential" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to Everythingessential+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to Everythingessential@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Everythingessential.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

No comments:

Post a Comment