Monday 24 August 2015

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Molluscum Contagiosum

When my little ones were battling illness I started applying oregano on their feet. After a few days, I noticed the molluscum was inflamed - red, the white center very prominent and then they were gone. Since then, a few more bumps have appeared so I need to get on that but they work!!

On Friday, August 21, 2015 at 1:29:43 AM UTC-4, Viviana Dozier wrote:
I have done a search for this and read the previous threads. But since I noticed they are a few years old, I'm wondering if anyone has any more recent info, or if those who wrote back then can confirm if it had long term success. I'm pretty sure this is what my son has after I googled it. He's 7 so he forgets to apply his oils, so I think I need to be more on him about this. In a roller bottle I've got a mix of Melaleuca, Frankincense, FCO and Lavender  . It seems to help but he often forgets and it gets worse. Today I tried correct x.
Any other ideas or testimonials?
Thanks!

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
 
DO NOT REPOST EMAILS FROM THIS GROUP. ESPECIALLY WITH E-MAIL ADDRESSES INCLUDED . RE-POSTING TO A PUBLIC BLOG OR FORUM, MAKES THE CONTENT NON-COMPLIANT.
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything essential" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to Everythingessential+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to Everythingessential@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Everythingessential.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

No comments:

Post a Comment