Wednesday 3 April 2013

Re: [Everything doTERRA] Re: GX Assist - Unusual Response???

Thank you so much for your reply. I am getting my mind around doing another cleanse. I need to wait a little bit (trying to come back from a CFS relapse). I have been drinking more lemon water and plan on at least doubling it with the cleanse. But, I wanted to ask if you thought just regular lemon water would work or do I need to use the oils to make lemon water? I prefer fresh lemon (mostly because I don't worry as much about it conflicting with the plastic water bottle) but I am not sure that would be as effective. What do you think?


On Mon, Mar 25, 2013 at 6:30 AM, JRW <silverdishes@gmail.com> wrote:
I recommend drinking LOTS of Lemon Water everyday. The Lemon helps to pull those toxins out of your body. Not sure if this is what is happening or not, but it seems like the GX Assist is doing its job but your body is having a hard time actually dispelling of the toxins. If this is true drinking LOTS and LOTS of Lemon Water everyday will help open up your pores and draw out the toxins in your body. It will also help loosen things up so that you can be regular. When you are backed up like that your body tends to kind of shut down, making you feel more tired than usual and even depressed and feeling kind of blah in general. I would drink Lemon water every day in general for this reason alone. 

Lemon Water should be a part of any detoxing protocol :) 

Hope that helps!



On Thursday, March 7, 2013 1:39:19 PM UTC-7, Mom Overboard wrote:
Hi All,

In hopes of prompting my body to stop persistent yeast infections, I have started a second round of the GX Assist. I have some questions about some of the things my body is going through. 

First, I am on a regular routine of the LLV and PB Assist+ - as well as Zendocrine & Terrazyme. I stop taking the PB Assist+ in order to start the GX Assist. I am on about Day 6 or 7 of this course. The last course was approximately a month ago.

Here is what happens:
  • While the PB Assist+ helps keeping me "regular", I am finding quite the opposite to be true with the GX -- perhaps it is just because I have temporarily gone of the PB but it seems to actually back me up.
  • About day 4 last time, day 5 this time, I have been hit with extreme, down-to-the-bone fatigue. Sleepy as can be. Last time, once I stopped the GX after 10 days, I bounced back just fine.
  • The same time as the fatigue hits, I get down. Kind of depressed. Not severely but just kind of "blah" feeling with little motivation to do anything.
Other than those things, I haven't noticed any effects from the GX. So, how do I know if it is working on me and are these "normal" responses or an indication my body isn't tolerating the GX?

I would love any insight you all may have.

Thanks,

Kathy P

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "Everything essential" group.
To unsubscribe from this topic, visit https://groups.google.com/d/topic/Everythingessential/FcjlSJ-2CuM/unsubscribe?hl=en.
To unsubscribe from this group and all its topics, send an email to Everythingessential+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.

To post to this group, send email to Everythingessential@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Everythingessential?hl=en.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
 
 



--
Kathy P

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything essential" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to Everythingessential+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to Everythingessential@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Everythingessential?hl=en.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment