Friday 5 April 2013

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Weightloss success

Awesome!  Great job.  I need to get back on Slim and Sassy!
 

On Wednesday, March 27, 2013 10:02:47 AM UTC-7, Maureen wrote:
After having a hysterectomy four years ago, I gained about 60 pounds. I have tried since then to loose the weight. I eat right and exercise when I am able but just haven't been successful. Recently, I have lost 12 pounds without even trying. I am still eating the same and exercising probably less than normal because of a busy schedule. I was trying to figure out why I am all of the sudden loosing the weight when it occurred to me yesterday that it started coming off when I started to use the oils. I have Slim and Sassy, but I haven't really been using it. I drink water all day with either Lemon or Peppermint in it. I use Oregano on my feet for my plantar warts as well as On Guard. doTERRA

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything essential" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to Everythingessential+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to Everythingessential@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Everythingessential?hl=en.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment