Wednesday 3 April 2013

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Pinworms

Thank you Riki and Ste... for your help, I called the pediatrition and she was very reluctant to give OTC or other parasitic drug to a child under two. It turns out they flush out the worms by paralyzing them. One that I looked up was a class C for pregnancy. That means  it was bad for pregnant mice and no testing has been done on humans. 
There was no info as to weather or not it gets into breast milk. Yum.
I have done more research and pumpkin seeds are supposed to help. D E and of all things a small amount of tobacco swallowed with water once just wipes them out completely. Maybe that's why it's good for cows.
we will let you know what works.
thanks again

On Tuesday, April 2, 2013 10:16:01 PM UTC-7, Jeanne D wrote:
My 20 month old has managed to acquire pinworms. I was unable to find it, specifically, on Everythinessentialme, so I searched it here.
I of course found an answer. 
Rob James said "Chelsea, I know this is a very late reply, just doing some EE.me work when I came upon this.  Have them drink lemon in all their water... at least 32 oz per day.  1-2 drops per 8 oz. It will take about 2-4 weeks, but my experience is they will be clean."
If there are any tips for a quicker outcome I would love to hear them. Please.
 I can not tell you how many times I have opened the e-mail from this group and found an answer to a question right there. 
My sister was 7 months pregnant and battling with pneumonia most of December. She used the oils and especially the lime I read about in a post here. 
As soon as she did the "but bomb" she began to get well and was almost completely whole in three days. She then shared it with fellow paramedics who also had the residual hacking cough. They also quit coughing and were well in a mater of days.
Thank you to all who share and post and ask questions.
Jeanne

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything essential" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to Everythingessential+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to Everythingessential@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Everythingessential?hl=en.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment