Saturday 27 April 2013

[Everything doTERRA] Re: GX assist

Becky,
I was just looking through these posts looking for clues about reactions to the GX Assist and was so happy to see that I had the exact same reaction as you (sorry, not really happy that either one of us has gotten this - just nice to hear that my issues are not so different). I am about 3-4 weeks out of the PB Assist and just got a rash between my 2 little toes that seems to be spreading. Did you use anything topically? Does anyone know if this is a fairly common reaction? Should I assume that another round of GX/PB should be done? I am drinking a lot of water with lemon oil too and am a fairly clean eater. Thank you!

On Thursday, November 8, 2012 10:41:27 AM UTC-5, hbrummert wrote:
I just finished the 10 days on the GX assist.  I did not have any symptoms while I was taking them....I was not very good about drinking lemon water while I was doing it though :-(  How do I know if the detox worked if I didn't feel anything?  I am starting the PB assist today....
 
Thank you!

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything essential" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to Everythingessential+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to Everythingessential@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Everythingessential?hl=en.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment