Monday 1 April 2013

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Fluid - or bug - in son's ear

Basil works great for me and my family. I've been dealing with fluid in my ear for over a year and anytime I feel it coming on I put one drop of basil on a cotton ball and it does the trick.


On Monday, April 1, 2013 3:41:05 PM UTC-5, Mom Overboard wrote:
So, my son thinks a bug crawled in his ear. Said it feels like swimmers ear. I kind of think it is fluid build up because he has been having terrible allergies lately (curtesy of high pollen count). 

Anyway, he is severely allergic to cypress - as in major asthma attack which ends in a hospital visit allergic - and that is what I am finding will help with fluid in the ears. 

Is there anything else aside from cypress that will relieve fluid build up? What if it is a bug? anything that will chase a critter out of the ear canal?

Thanks everyone!

K

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything essential" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to Everythingessential+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to Everythingessential@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Everythingessential?hl=en.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment