Friday 5 April 2013

[Everything doTERRA] Allergic to LLV?

I have been taking a half dose of the LLV for about a year now and it has really helped me.  However, I've still had some health issues and so I went to a doctor for a comprehensive allergies test and I got the results back yesterday and I have completely avoid Basil, Thyme, Cumin and Tumeric for 3-6 months. I'm wondering what to do about this since the Xeomega has thyme and cumin in it. Also the Alpha CRS has tumeric in it. Has anyone else had this problem? Is there enough of these in there that it's a problem? I'm wondering if I should just take the Microplex vitamin one and get some of the liquid fish oil for kids? 



--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything essential" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to Everythingessential+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to Everythingessential@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Everythingessential?hl=en.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment