Tuesday 15 January 2013

Re: [Everything doTERRA] Antibiotics vs. Candida

Thanks Sherrie,

I have done the Zendocrine cleanse 2 or 3 times.  I haven't done the TerraZyme though.  Maybe I should add this to my daily regime. 

Ileen

On Monday, January 14, 2013 6:15:08 PM UTC-7, Sherrie Wortel wrote:
I wonder if you would be helped by a zendocrine cleanse (capsules) to help cleanse the liver.  With the candida die-off it could be over loaded and clogged up.  I have been told the zendocrine capsules help to clean the elimination organs (liver, kidneys, colon, lungs and skin) and the zendocrine oil is a support.  Also taking terrazyme 30 minutes before your meal can help clean up some undigested/unwanted debris.  Healthy fats are important to health and healing and may help with your weight issues as well. Cold-pressed virgin coconut oil is also antifungal and may help with the candida issues. Hope this helps.

On Monday, January 14, 2013 11:36:10 AM UTC-8, ileenj wrote:
Thanks for the tips and your diet.  This is close to what I have been doing.  I will try the Slim and Sassy, I hadn't thought about that.  My liver functions were only slightly elevated.  They are probably normal by now.  Would an increase of these healthy fats--avocados, cashews, virgin coconut oil--tax the liver?  I have been doing the lemon in my drinking water and have been on LLV for two years.  I haven't tried the Zendocrine oil topically yet.  I will try that.  

I really appreciate your comments. 

On Monday, January 14, 2013 11:52:28 AM UTC-7, gin wrote:
Lemon facilitates removal and flushing. Make sure you are drinking a ton
of water. 65% of your body weight in ounces is recommended. If you can't
do that, come as close as you can. I add lemon oil to some of it.
The liver function results have me wondering if you are taking LLV. It
was some great ingredients for liver support. I would suspect if your
daily oil pull has oregano in it that could cause it. If you are doing
daily oil pulls don't use oregano daily. We can do 14 days on, 14 days
off. If it was the oregano in the GX is should be a temporary elevation.
You can apply some Zendocrine oil to your liver daily (it may cause
detox reaction if you do it with GX).
It can't hurt to do PB at the same time as GX. Most of us don't because
the GX just kills it off, but if it makes you feel better go ahead.
I'm attaching my diet. You can usually get away with some whole grains,
just not excessive amounts. If you eat plenty of other allowed foods you
shouldn't lose weight. If you are worried, cashews and avocados might be
the answer. I wouldn't worry about it though, I've done the diet for
years now and have never gone underweight. Before I developed adrenal
fatigue I was in the same boat. There was a magic weight number I had to
stay above because if I hit it then I'd start losing and couldn't seem
to stop. If you start losing weight just take some Slim & Sassy and that
should increase your appetite.
gin

On 1/14/2013 8:21 AM, ileenj wrote:
> Another Candida question.
>
> Does lemon in drinking water help kill off yeast cells, or does it
> just facilitate moving the dead cells out of the body channels (like a
> diuretic maybe)?
>
> Last time I did the GX/PB cleanse I had an elevated liver function
> test, which I assume was because of too much yeast die-off overloading
> my liver, so I stopped the cleanse.
>
> Now the Candida is back again along with lots of gas, diarrhea and
> other symptoms like brain fog/morning hangover, muscle stiffness,
> insomnia, fatigue, skin flushing/crawling, etc.  I did a spit test
> this morning and it was positive--all the saliva sank to the bottom of
> the glass of water within just a few minutes.
>
> Yesterday I started GX Assist 3 x day and PB Assist 3 x day (yes, at
> the same time).
>
> I am keeping my diet "clean" but I fear I am not taking in enough
> carbohydrates, as I am still losing weight, and I am already under
> weight as it is.  If I up the carbohydrates then the yeast flourish,
> and my blood sugar goes up (I am pre-diabetic).
>
> I do see lots of improvement in my skin, however.  With all my
> cleansing the foot fungus, ear and scalp fungus are almost completely
> clear.  :)

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything essential" group.
To post to this group, send email to Everythingessential@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to Everythingessential+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Everythingessential?hl=en.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment