Tuesday 29 January 2013

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Gost Ollio Syndrome

I would strongly suggest a series of AromaTouch Treatments, maybe 2-3
times a week, for a few weeks.

On Jan 29, 10:06 pm, Brenda Lakanen <brc5...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Jeanette, I wish I could say it is because I am so smart, lol, but I
> put "Gost Ollio Syndrome" in my browser and a few selections came up,
> one of which was Post Polio Syndrome.  It seemed to fit with the
> information provided, so I thought it was worth a try.  Google has a
> pretty good search engine...
>
> On Jan 29, 2:14 am, HealthwithNetti
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> <directionstohealthandwea...@bigpond.com> wrote:
> > Brenda I'm interested to know what made you hone in to Polio?  My sister is
> > a victim from 1958 in the UK and now in later live she is having lots of
> > problems.
> > Thanks.
> > Jeanette

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything essential" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to Everythingessential+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to Everythingessential@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Everythingessential?hl=en.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

No comments:

Post a Comment