Tuesday 15 January 2013

RE: [Everything doTERRA] Re: Starting menopause and desperate for help

THANK YOU, Brenda for sharing your encouraging success w/doTERRA.  Love these!

 

From: Everythingessential@googlegroups.com [mailto:Everythingessential@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Brenda Sissel
Sent: Tuesday, January 15, 2013 6:58 AM
To: Everythingessential@googlegroups.com
Cc: everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
Subject: [Everything doTERRA] Re: Starting menopause and desperate for help

 

I wondered why they did not suggest the phytoestrogen also Plus Solace and Ylang Ylang for low libido. I have been off my hormone products from the doctor for over a year now and taking phytoestrogen, LLV, Solace and Ylang Ylang and have had no problem. And I had Severe PMS and Night Sweats as well as Migraines.  I went cold turkey off of over 20 prescriptions for all my health problems and have been using doterra for over a year with no problems. Once in a while I use Past tense if I feel a headache coming on, But that is all. I also love the new Mito2Max for energy level.  

On Wednesday, December 26, 2012 1:52:49 PM UTC-5, Sharon C wrote:

I have started the change and was on Dr. prescribed hormones to help with night sweats, cramps, PMS and migraines. I switched over to the doTERRA womens solice, estrogen and bone suppements which was fine for about 3 months and yesterday it was like I hit a brick wall!! Can anybody give any suggestions to help with female issues my family would love you and so would I.

 

Sharon

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything essential" group.
To post to this group, send email to Everythingessential@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to Everythingessential+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Everythingessential?hl=en.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment