Wednesday 30 January 2013

Re: [Everything doTERRA] Re: Lemongrass toenail fungal infection itching

I don't have the clear skin yet but will swap to melaleuca. Thanks!

~Katherine

dōTERRA Essential Oils

Sent from Katherine Stough's iPhone

On Jan 30, 2013, at 6:58 AM, dragonfly26 <dcotton2007@yahoo.com> wrote:

I've had a fungal infection on my toes for a couple of years. I used the OTC concoction from the pharmacy and finally changed to using doTERRA Clear Skin. It works. I tried the lemongrass for a while but the Clear Skin has cleared up more than anything else. Another IPC I know used Melaleuca and that worked for her.

On Monday, January 28, 2013 7:50:29 PM UTC-8, Kstough wrote:
Hi everyone! I have had a fungal infection of one of my toenails ever since a pedicure several years ago. I started putting a small lemongrass drop on the nail daily. I'd say I have been doing it for a little over a month now. Yesterday the skin around the nail started to itch some and Even looks a little reddened. Is this normal? Do you think it is part of the healing process? Or might I be getting a skin sensitivity from the lemongrass?

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything essential" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to Everythingessential+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to Everythingessential@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Everythingessential?hl=en.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment