Saturday 10 November 2012

[Everything doTERRA] Cat bite

I have no experience w/ a cat bite but I have been bitten by a dog & it was a puncture bite. B/c of an experience a yr before w/a very similar bite (different dog different finger) &anti-biotics for 6 wks resulting in me getting cdiff I was determined the 2nd time to use our oils.

At first I tried Onguard topically & then in some Epsom salt & water soak trying to draw out the infection. It did not work by the next day not only was my finger red,angry &swollen but the infection had moved into my hand. It was bad. I decided since Franki was good for everything I would begin applying it (I was brand new to doterra& eos & only had Fam Phy kit w/5ml Franki & prob only 1 or 2 drops left) I mixed it w/carrier oil & applied to my wound...it did seem to improve but I needed more Franki. Luckily my upline was nearby & she gave me about 10-15 drops & ( began applying if VERY aggressively like every 10-15 minutes just a swipe or 2 of the wand thingy in perfume sample vial. Within 12 hrs there was marked difference & within 3 days it just looked like an injury. I never went to the dr or took anything internally I just used Franki a LOT but I didn't use all the sample vial. I determined then I did not EVER want to be w/out Franki...it really was the "King of oils" in my book:) Franki saved me time, $$$ & my health...wooo hoo, LOVE my Franki!:)

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/everythingdoterra?hl=en.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

No comments:

Post a Comment