Saturday 10 November 2012

[Everything doTERRA] Re: doTERRA discovery and also advice for chronic pain, please.

I agree with Amelia, use the oils listed for internal use and occasionally those listed on the cancer protocol.  Dr Hill has also stressed the need for everyone (especially those with chronic pain issues) to use Balance daily.
 

On Thursday, November 8, 2012 12:48:35 PM UTC-7, schmanning wrote:
Hello everyone!

I first heard of doTERRA a couple of years ago while working retail. I learned that a coworker of mine was a consultant, and several of my friends started to try different oils. I, of course, was a skeptic. I'm still not "converted" but I am beginning to see the benefits of certain oils.

Fast forward until May 2012. While working in Oklahoma for the summer with my husband and daughter, I got a call one evening that he had been in a car accident. I wasn't so concerned until I called his phone and he didn't answer. Then I knew it was serious. With several bone and tissue injuries, he spent 8 days in the hospital, 3 of them were in the ICU. A miracle happened, and my husband lived. We are eternally grateful for that.

Fast forward once more until today. With days away from the six month anniversary of the accident, he is not showing any improvement from a couple months ago. He is in nearly chronic pain: headaches (migraines), and back pain.

With the help of my friend who is a consultant, we have used a combination of Lemongrass, Frankincense, and Peppermint along his spine, as well as some Deep Blue Rub on his shoulder muscles when they hurt. He says he notices that it takes the pain away for a time, but because it needs to be administered to his back (and he travels for work), it's difficult to be consistent with the treatment.

I would love to get some advice from any doTERRA experts here or others who have similar problems and could suggest other options with the oils. Something oral that we could combine in a capsule ourselves would likely be the most efficient form (although I am aware that topically is usually the best option). Of course we're also wanting to use whichever is the most cost effective solution for us.

I look forward to hearing from anyone. I'm open to answer any questions you have as well. Thank you!

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/everythingdoterra?hl=en.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment