Friday 9 November 2012

Re: [Everything doTERRA] Cat help! Warning: Graphic photo attached!!!

Here is an update....
We took her in and it is a ruptured abscess and there is a lot of debris under the skin, it looks like something bit her pretty good.  They said the infection spread to her right eye and she has debris and build up in her ears.  They are going to fix her up and she will need to stay inside for about 14 days and wear a cone.   Soooo, now the question is, what would be good to help her heal?  I haven't used oils on her because of all the talk about being careful because they could actually do more harm than good with cats.

If I was a better mom, I would have treated her sooner but it really didn't look as bad as what it is now and she never has acted like she was in pain or like it existed.  Now I know!

Thank you for your help!

Have a healthy day!

Erika Tenney
doTERRA Certified AromaTouch Technique Consultant #64579
http://www.mydoterra.com/erika/

Join my team!

"The body weeps the tears the eyes refuse to shed."
   -- Donald Epstein, D.C.


On Nov 9, 2012, at 10:19 PM, Erika Tenney <doterratucson@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi!  I need some help.  A couple weeks ago, we think my cat got in a fight with something and got a gash on her head.  It looked like it was healing, but tonight I come home and I think it began itching because it is now open and oosing.... I think she started scratching.  It smells yuckie.  I have been trying to clean it with a wet napkin with lavender dropped on the napkin.  Earlier I did put a very diluted top of frankincense on it.  I am taking her to a vet in a few minutes because it is getting worse.

My cat is an outdoor cat and I have had very little experience with injuries to the point we needed intervention.  I know we can only use a few oils but what would you recommend to help her heal?

Thank you all so much!!!!  I am sorry this is so graphic!!



<photo.JPG>


Have a healthy day!

Erika Tenney
doTERRA Certified AromaTouch Technique Consultant #64579
http://www.mydoterra.com/erika/

Join my team!

"The body weeps the tears the eyes refuse to shed."
   -- Donald Epstein, D.C.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/everythingdoterra?hl=en.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment