Friday 31 August 2012

Re: [Everything doTERRA] WHO is going to Convention?!

Well she is welcome to come! We gave a great time! I'm a bit of an unconventional nut in case anyone wonders. 

Charly



On Aug 31, 2012, at 2:25 PM, dmac <dzdoterra@gmail.com> wrote:

Hey Charly! I hope to meet you! My sister lives in SA and I'm trying to get her to one of your classes. She's an IPC but never been to classes outside of mine when she's in SD with me! 

On Wednesday, August 29, 2012 10:45:03 AM UTC-7, Charly Risenmay wrote:
Coming from San Antonio, Texas with my daughter!!

Charly 



On Aug 29, 2012, at 11:20 AM, Chris <cmcc...@gmail.com> wrote:

I apologize if this has already been discussed (I can't find a topic on it ...), so if this is a re-hash, sorry!

Who all is going to convention?! My wife and I plan on attending. Anyone else?

If you post, please say where you're coming from too!! As for my wife and I, we live in the Ogden area, so not a great distance. But we're so excited!

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythi...@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdote...@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment