Thursday 30 August 2012

[Everything doTERRA] Re: my chihauhau is throwing up...help

Hi,
I use a drop of Digestzen on my finger and wipe it onto the pads of my Shi tzu's foot pads, on the front paws so that she might lick the oils if she is inclined to do so.  She usually does not lick the oil - I think the smell is a little strong for her.I know the oils are going into the blood stream through the pads of the foot. You could also try the oil on the tummy or the spine.  I have extra small dogs - about 12 pounds. I would start very slowly with a small dog as more oil may not be better. I think that digestzen also helps with parasites so you wouldn't want to put the dog into detox while you are trying to get the tummy to calm down. Usually one dose is enough to get things moving in the right direction.  I sometimes have to repeat this the next day.  I will also feed a spoonful of organic canned pumpkin.  That seems to also help settle the stomach and / or the bowels.
My dogs will not drink water with oils in it, However I have friends with large dogs who will drink the oils in their water dish or eat food with the oils on them.  You will just have to see what your dog will do with the oils.
You might also put a drop of lavender or serenity on the dogs blanket to help calm down the nervous system. This is just my experiences.
Please let us know how the dog does.
Julie


On Thursday, August 30, 2012 10:22:31 AM UTC-6, Jennifer wrote:
I have a chihauhau (spelling??) that is almost a year, he started throwing up last night, I thought it was just that he had gotten some pretzels of my kids, but he has been doing it all night long, Can I use oils on him? and if I can, what oils and where? Just like I would with  my kids?
Thanks,
Jennifer

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment