Thursday 30 August 2012

[Everything doTERRA] ACL injury

After a summer of getting back into volleyball, I re-injured a knee that had previous meniscus and ACL strain issues.  My new ortho gave me an exam and found the ACL is slipping and immediately wanted an MRI and started discussing surgery.  Can essential oils actually heal my ACL?  I'm interested in Lemongrass and and Deep Blue-- does anyone have any experience with a miracle cure for ACL injuries??  I want to try everything before I go under the knife.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment