Thursday 30 August 2012

Re: [Everything doTERRA] Re: Skin Tags

@Rita R
Yes it does get warm but only for about 5-10 min.  If you let air circulate it will stop the warm sensation. I have a large brown spot around the tag itself.  So no I don't get any redness or discharge from it. When I started it was almost 1/4 inch in diam. and 1/8 inch high. So it was quite large, it is still that large but has gone down in hieght and the hanging part is gone. So now it is just flat and raised a little. I think patience is the key here. I will keep you informed.
Thank you
Cindy
 
 
 
 

On Thursday, August 30, 2012 3:22:39 AM UTC-4, Rita Ridpath wrote:
@Cindy G
Isn't it painful using the Oregano neat?  I was using that at first also and tried to be very careful that I only put a dab of O right on the skin tag.  It got red all around it, and sometimes would weep a gooey mess.  I quit using it when I was warned against it.  Keep us informed of your progress and good luck.
Rita

On Wednesday, August 29, 2012 2:02:45 PM UTC-5, cindy g wrote:

On Wednesday, August 29, 2012 10:29:46 AM UTC-4, Rita Ridpath wrote:

I've been using Frank for a month now 2x a day. They have healed from the Oregano use and look and feel fine. But they aren't gone, but perhaps smaller.

 
I have a large on under my breast, right where my bra sits, I have been using oregano straight on it for about four months now and it is just starting to shrink. I figured it would take a long time to go away because of the size of it and how long I have had it. But am very happy with the results.
 
Just wanted to let people know that sometimes it takes a while for them to shrink.
 
Cindy from MI 

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment