Friday 31 August 2012

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Sore Muscles in Back?

LEMONGRASS! I pulled a muscle in my back last week. I used Deep Blue and a heating pad (which was great as long as I didn't move). I put lemongrass on the muscle and the next morning I was feeling much better. Used for a couple of day and the pain was gone. Good luck!
 
 

On Thursday, August 30, 2012 8:48:14 AM UTC-5, Shae wrote:
The last few days, I have been experiencing some severe muscle (I'm assuming) soreness in my upper back.  It is just to the left of my spine between my spine and shoulder blade.  I have had my husband massage some Deep Blue into it a couple of times, as well as taking a visit to the Chiropractor.  Nothing has helped so far.  Sleeping is painful--I feel like a 9 month pregnant woman trying to roll over in bed with the pain that I experience when trying to do so!  Are there any other oils that could help with this?  Is it possibly something else besides my muscles that could be causing this?  Also--when I try and have someone massage it, it doesn't hurt when they push on the pained area like with a normal sore muscle...so it seems like it it deeper than just a surface muscle pain--does that make sense?  Thanks for any help--it's really frustrating that I can't carry or hold my kids when they want me to, either!

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment