Thursday 30 August 2012

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Slim & Sassy NOT WORKING!!!

Thank you all for your feedback.
My friend has changed her diet, introduced juicing, exercising well.
People started noticing that she slimed down but as far as her weight and inches go, nothing changed...

Thank you Jess for sharing what you did.
I will suggest her next week when I talk to her.

I am just surprised that she has not lost anything because everyone else who tried lost immediately.
Thank you again, have a wonderful holiday weekend:) 


On Thursday, August 30, 2012 11:58:16 AM UTC-4, Jess wrote:
I had this problem as well.
I suffered from adrenal exhaustion after my last baby was born so my endocrine system needed some time to heal & balance out.
Taking the LLV & phytoestrogen along with Slim & Sassy oil & proper diet & exercise things have started to turn around for me. It hasn't been a quick fix. I haven't lost weight but my body is changing shape for the better & becoming stronger.

On Wednesday, August 29, 2012 6:15:10 AM UTC-5, Yoshihami wrote:
Hi all,
I really need your help.
My friend is on a budget but committed to lose a pouch around her waist.
This is her second month since she started taking S&S, 3 bottles per a month with LVL, but she HAS NOT LOST A POUND!!

I have seen many people who did VERY WELL but not this lady...
She's also drinking lemon, started topically applying on her waist recently.

Thank you so much for your feedback!!

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment