Thursday 30 August 2012

Re: [Everything doTERRA] Possible Strep Throat in 4 month preggo

I had the strep throat last year and it was not fun! I put 5 drops onguard and 5 drops oregano in capsule and took it every 20 mins on the first day (after seeing a doctor and he confirmed it was strep). also did onguard and oregano on bottom of feet every 20 mins too (with socks) then next day, sore throat was gone...but continued the capsule every hour or every 2 hours for 3 or 4 more days (including feet).--and that was from my upline (recipe)

~Stephanie



On Thursday, August 30, 2012 8:37:48 AM UTC-6, JRW wrote:
For pain: Lemon in a tablespoon of raw honey. 

For Infection: Take Oregano Internally (In a capsule) Onguard on back of throat (try not to gag yourself :) )

Also, this is what I did since we didn't have Oregano. I upped my Vitamin C and upped my Vitamin D3s (Nature's Sunshine is a great brand) and take the full recommended dosage of PB Assist+. I did this for three days and it cleared it up. I discovered the Vitamin C and D3 by accident when I was pregnant and started getting a sore throat. I don't know why, I just decided to take more than the recommended amount of Vitamin C and D3 that morning and by the afternoon it was gone. I did this for a few days just to be sure. I later learned that upping these vitamins helps fight off infections and can get rid of a sore throat/strep really quickly. 

A couple weeks ago I started to get an infection from some other health problems and did this same protocol and added the PB Assist+ to it. Worked great!

On Sunday, August 26, 2012 11:45:37 PM UTC-6, adoterraoilgirl wrote:
Also, rub a few drops of onguard on the sides of throat several times a day.  You might can just drop the onguard under tongue instead of mixing with honey or something.


 
On Sun, Aug 26, 2012 at 10:14 PM, Stephaknee <myze...@gmail.com> wrote:
hi group,
I am a massage therapist and a client of mine I noticed on Facebook mentioned her whole family has come down with strep throat something I have never in my life had. This afternoon I woke up with a fever and a sore throat so much that I can't talk. What oils can I use? I'm not high risk which is a plus. Help a preggo out :)

Stephanie

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythi...@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdote...@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment