Thursday 30 August 2012

[Everything doTERRA] Sore Muscles in Back?

I have horrible low back pain& recently I have found that if I apply either Birch or Wintergreen and then Aromatouch oil it REALLY helps me a LOT. Its like I have taken a pain pill+ muscle relaxer:) The last time it was really bad I only had to do this 2x/day...once in morning &again@ night before bed. I was shocked that the oil treatment lasted so long between applications.

If you think your pain is more in the bone& not in the muscle Wintergreen is really good for bone pain...you might also try clove if Wintergreen or any of the others listed don't seem to work. Don't give up though b/c sometimes it just takes experimenting before you find the right combo for you:)

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment