Monday 30 July 2012

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Whooping Cough

Last year my granddaughter had Reactive Airway Disease (RAD) because
of the wildfires here in Texas. She was only 10 months old and it was
hard to watch her suffer. I wanted to create a chest rub that could
be used easily. Here is the recipe which I have shared many times and
have had good results and testimonies from other who have tried it. I
hope it is beneficial to you and others as well.
TEXAS SMOKE
In 4 oz of virgin coconut oil add:
40 drops doTERRA CPTG Breathe
7   drops doTERRA CPTG Thyme
15 drops doTERRA CPTG Oregano
40 drops doTERRA CPTG Lime
This may be put in a jar and used as a chest rub, massage between
shoulder blades, put on bottoms of feet, etc. This is a big enough
batch that you can have several roll-ons and still have some to put in
a small jar.
For really stubborn respiratory cases with a stubborn cough I have
added a few drops of Patchouli and Sandalwood to the blend and put in
a capsule.

On Jul 30, 10:55 pm, Mandie Potter <salburiousm...@gmail.com> wrote:
> My mother's go to recipe has always been thyme and lemon for pneumonia. I remember my sister (19 now) had it when she was 3 my mother called yo and had them send her a diffuser along with thyme and lemon and my sis was up and playing in three days.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment