Tuesday 31 July 2012

[Everything doTERRA] Re: looking for an IPC in Mansfield, OH

Yes,  I have a thriving group in Mansfield Ohio, and they do have regular classes.  Mansfield is only 45 minutes form Columbus where we have tons of classes and training sessions.  Send me her contact information and I will get her connected. 
 

On Tuesday, July 31, 2012 2:15:42 PM UTC-4, Theresa wrote:
HI,
 
One of my IPCs talked with a friend of hers in Mansfield, OH.  The lady would like to learn more baout the oils and I was wondering if anyone was conducting a class in the area that she could attend.
 
Thank You,
Theresa

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment