Tuesday 31 July 2012

[Everything doTERRA] Re: hand sanitizer

I was just talking about that tonight with my mother in law. I plan to make some up, but I do not plan to put any alcohol in it. I trust the OnGuard alone to do the sanitizing, and I want my kids to be able to put their hands in their mouths as soon as I spray it on without me worrying about the alcohol. 

I'm planning on doing 2 oz water and 3-4 drops OnGuard. Didn't think about lavender or anything else. Anyone else got any ideas?

On Tuesday, July 31, 2012 8:35:07 PM UTC-4, Elizabeth N. wrote:
Hi,
Does anyone have a recipe for hand sanitizer?  I was thinking of making some up with a few drops of OnGuard or Eucalyptus or Lavender and a few drops of alcohol and some water... Anyone have any other ideas or a more specific formula?
 
Thanks!

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment