Tuesday 31 July 2012

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Party

I did a powerpoint and limited it to one hour...I used the FPK PP (Family Physician Kit)...

I also turn on my diffuser (it runs for one hour) when I do one to one with customer and once the diffuser turns off, I close up with an enrollment or follow up.

~Stephanie


On Sunday, July 29, 2012 2:21:17 PM UTC-6, Lori Spalding wrote:
i had a party last Friday and it was for 6 hours!
How do I make it short?
Everyone is so interested and i had so much of information to share with everyone.  They wanted another party but, I dont want to have it that long like last Friday.
any suggestion?
 
I am deaf, so a lot of my friends lives far and they cannot come every week.
any help would be so much appreciated!!!

thank you!

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment