Tuesday 31 July 2012

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Spice Up Your Love Life with Essential Oils

Do you have information on men just not interested in sex?  Is there an oil for that?  A friend struggles with that.  I'm sure libido is in question also.

On Tuesday, July 31, 2012 10:20:27 AM UTC-5, Jodi wrote:
I'd be interested in it too! 

On Friday, June 22, 2012 9:44:53 PM UTC-4, Reiki Riki wrote:
I'm almost finished with my eBook "Spice Up Your Love Life with Essential Oils"!! 
I've tried to include information on anything having to do with intimate relations....addressing problem areas as well as enhancing in general.  There is also information on massage, massage blends, bath salt recipes, etc. as well as recipes for relaxing, or spicing things up and so on.
Are there any certain areas that you would like to see addressed in the book that I can add before I finish up?  Let me know your requests!  What are you looking for in a book?  Message me privately if you wish!  :)

Riki



Riki L. Evans, B.Msc.
Radiant Living, LLC
www.radiantlivingonline.com
 

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment