Tuesday 31 July 2012

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Shingles: July 2012

sorry you are going through with shingles. I had a client of mine being successful with using 20 drops melaleuca, 20 drops lavender, and 20 drops eucaltypus in glass 4oz bottle..it helped with his shingle pain and was able to sleep much better and it was gone within a week with no scars...

My recipe is on the everythingessential.me website under "Shingles"...

~Stephanie


On Tuesday, July 31, 2012 1:08:23 PM UTC-6, Elizabeth N. wrote:
My husband had a case of shingles that we treated very early with lavender, melaleuca and peppermint (I thought it was poison ivy!).  On day 3 of the correct diagnosis and using the blend recommended in the Modern Essentials book it was gone.  He had no pain at all. His MD was amazed!  Yay for oils!

On Monday, July 30, 2012 6:17:16 PM UTC-4, doterrapo...@gmail.com wrote:
Shingles:  On Wednesday, July 18, 2012, I was in the ER wondering what
was wrong with me and figuring out what was causing so much neuralgia
pain. The ER determined I had shingles!  My left torso became a
blanket of blistering ooze from spine to sternum. Yuck.  I put 20
drops eucalyptus, 20 drops melaleuca, and 20 drops lavendar in a 4oz
spray bottle filled with fractionated coconut oil. No itching. My
husband has aptly named this formula: Radiant Barrier!  After two
days, I switched to 40 drops of Majoram diluted with fractionated
coconut oil.  Doctor says I have a perfect, textbook case of shingles:
unilateral with no crossing over to the right side. Despite it all, it
is extremely amazing how the body manifests this virus. No infection.
Healing will take another 7-10 days.   For a few days, I put a drop of
Melissa and a drop of OnGuard on my thumb and then on the roof of my
mouth. Now I put one drop of Melissa on the bottom of each foot
daily.  I'm finally able to resume some of my motherly duties. I'm on
a very slow speed, but pain free. Still a bunch of discomfort so
taking it slow, which is hard for me. Almost healed in 13 days!

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment