Monday 30 July 2012

[Everything doTERRA] Re: New Year, New You Events in Ohio??

I am relativley new to doterra  and would love to attend a class because my upline all live in UT and AZ.  If you could email me your class info that would be great or if you know of anyone closer to me I live in Dayton.  Thanks


On Sunday, July 29, 2012 5:12:01 PM UTC-4, shopgrl007 wrote:
Hello we are having some doterra classes in woiiloughby ohio. I think that would be about 45min away for her to drive. If your interested e-mail me for info.

On Monday, January 23, 2012 3:22:36 PM UTC-5, Ems wrote:
My sister-in-law is thinking about enrolling with doTerra. She's super
excited about getting started with the oils but told me the other day,
"I don't think ANYONE around here does oils. I will be all alone." (So
sad!!) I live in AZ and love the great energy and support I receive
from fellow oilers here. (Go doterra!!!) Is there anyone on this group
who lives in or around Streetsboro, Ohio?

Also, do you know of any New Year, New You events or other classes
that are taking place?

Thanks so much for your help!!!

Emily

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment