Saturday 30 June 2012

Re: [Everything doTERRA] Heartburn / Acid Reflux

I take a drop of frankincense and run it down my esophagus and
heartburn/acid reflux goes away. I do use digestzen for other GI issues
but like frankincense for that.
gin
On 6/30/2012 1:29 PM, Healthimom wrote:
> I would love to know what oils people have successfully used with
> heartburn / acid reflux. For some reason, DigestZen does not work for
> me. I have tried using it every way imaginable. What other oils
> might benefit me, and how should I use them?

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment