Friday 29 June 2012

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Ear Infection

 I used Melaleuca on my grandchildren; outside around ear and rubbed inside ear with my finger.  Cleared up very quickly less than an hour.
On Wednesday, June 27, 2012 11:10:20 AM UTC-5, Erika Tenney wrote:
My daughter has an ear infection.  I am trying Basil around the ear and on cotton ball in the ear.  I am also putting a small amount of Frankincense and Grapefruit on the edge of ear and behind, down neck as well as I gave her 1 each of the LLV.  She is brushing her teeth with OnGuard toothpaste as well.  Any other suggestions?

Have a healthy day!

Erika Tenney
doTERRA Certified AromaTouch Technique Consultant #64579
www.doterraforyourlife.blogspot.com
www.mydoterra.com/Erika

Join me in a 30 Day Gratitude Challenge!
http://www.socgratitude.com/146908
 

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment