Friday 29 June 2012

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Dog anxiety

We've used Balance for our super sensitive Lab.  I put some FCO in my hand then a few drops of the EO and rub it on her chest, tummy and neck.  Worked very well for her!  BTW, I always let her smell/check out the oils before using, if she turns away I will use something else.  Good luck, it's so hard to see our 4-leged friends so very afraid.

Becky

On Thursday, June 28, 2012 4:22:58 PM UTC-7, Emily Martin wrote:
I have a similar question...it is almost the 4th of July and my dog always freaks out with all the fireworks...I was going to try Lavender and Serenity.  Any other thoughts?

On Thursday, June 28, 2012 5:45:32 AM UTC-7, Rex James (everythingessential) wrote:
I have a dog who has experienced severe separation anxiety ever since our other dog died last summer.  She claws at the door, has shredded carpet, and tears into trash.  What do I use on her to calm her down? Posted for Mary from EverythingEssential.me

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment