Saturday 30 June 2012

[Everything doTERRA] new to doTERRA

I have a few questions. First of all I really like the doTERRA oils. Just got my first order and dh said I got a new toy, that's the quietest I've been in a while! Hahaha  Why do some of you call it "protocol" instead of say a "routine"? Why is it recommended for the oils to be put in water that's either in glass or stainless steel? Can we not put them in a plastic glass? I have already copied some of the recipes that have been posted for the summer sensation oils, but does anyone have anymore ideas for them to be used separately? I like to read about them but they're not in the Modern Essentials book. I would especially like some good uses and info on the tangerine. It smells soooo good!
Don't remember who originally posted about the e-book on your love life and eo's but I definitely am interested in that one! Please keep me posted.
Thanks
Brandie P 

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment