Saturday 30 June 2012

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Lyme disease and oregano

Is she putting fractionated coconut oil in the capsule with oregano?
The people I have take it I tell them since it is a hot oil, put your
3 or 5 drops in the capsule and fill the capsule up the rest of the
way with FCO. Then it dissolves and you don't feel it. Hope this
helps.

On Jun 28, 10:16 pm, Jan Meredith <janessenti...@peak.org> wrote:
> I'm posting this for someone on my team whohas been dealing with Lyme
> disease for a few years. She has given up on drugs in favor of the
> oils and has been following Dr. Hill's  Lyme disease protocol but is
> having difficulty with oregano oil and is looking for help. She is
> asking what she can use as a substitute.
>
> "I take the capsules with food.  I have been tested for food allergies
> and came up allergic to oregano.  If I take  3 drops of the oregano
> oil at a time with food along with the other oils after about 4 or 5
> days on it I experience extreme burning like an ulcer in the stomach.
> I can get away with 1 drop of oregano with food 2 times a day, but am
> not sure if this is sufficient to kill the Lyme and other co-
> infections.  I would like to substitute the oregano for something
> else.  I am also taking the rest of the Lyme protocol:  thyme, cassia,
> clove bud, melissa, frankincense as Dr. Hill recommends -- 10 days on
> 10 days off."
>
> Thanks!
> Jan Meredith

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment