Thursday 28 June 2012

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Problems thinkdoterra.com Websites

Hi Pat, could you forward her name and email to me? Thanks!
laura_zm3@comcast.net

On Jun 28, 5:49 am, Patricia Leavitt <doterradisco...@gmail.com>
wrote:
> I have always known that the safest way to communicate your business is
> through your very own website. It is unfortunate that there could be
> predators out there hoping to collect your information and your enrollees.
> I contacted a talented (single mom) who does great work, she set up a
> social network for me and even handles overseeing it when I am too busy. It
> is worth the few dollars to have her help me with my social network
> contacts.
> Depend on yourself!
>
> Have a blessed day!
>
> Pat
>
>
>
>
>
> On Wed, Jun 27, 2012 at 5:34 PM, Robyn Simon <man...@pnc.com.au> wrote:
>
> >   Hi everyone,
>
> >   I'm an Australian early FOUNDER - Gold and have been using
>
> >   my thinkdoterra website on my email signature and promoting it through
> > business groups etc.
> >                       - WITH ZERO RESULT.
>
> >   IMAGINE MY SHOCK appox. 3 weeks AGO WHEN I DECIDED TO TEST THE SIGN UP
> > FACILITY ON MY WEBSITE.
>
> >  I FOUND -
>
> >   1)   THERE WAS an Utah contact phone  number on the top front page of
> > my website as the CONTACT!!!  ( I'm an Australian)
>
> >   2)  I checked the think doterra website of one of my leaders who was in
> > NZ at the time -  SAME THING!!!  I was shocked.  It also had the
> > default listed below.
>
> >   3)   I proceeded to test the sign up facility on the site  and the
> > SYSTEM DEFAULTED TO ANOTHER IPC's ACCOUNT AS THE ENROLLER AND SPONSOR
> > !!!
>
> >   4)  I made enquiries with doTERRA Australian Customer Service etc and
> > found  out the account belonged to an UTAH IPC.
>
> >    I made further enquirie to outside of the company channnels and was
> > told  THE DETAILS WERE OF THE UTAH BASED WEBMASTER (AND his wife) who
> > is managing and supposedly upgrading OUR WEBITES.
>
> >    5)  I spoke by phone with the webmaster and he aplologised(he also
> > told me their IPC account is "solid gold")  and said that the he didnt
> > understand what had happened as he was in the process of upgrading
> > every ones websites so they can have direct access to their virtual
> > offices through that webite etc.
> >  (I don't like the sound of that - I would prefer that the ONLY access to
> > virtual offices is through the company's own secure facility)
>
> >    INTERESTINGLY - it was during our conversation that the webmaster
> > DISABLED THE sign up facility on my site and my leader's site while he
> > was talking to me.
>
> >   He did admit a 'strange' new Australian IPC  briefly turned up on their
> > front line then disappaeared.
> >   I made enquiry re this account but it seemed to have come from another
> > situation.
>
> >   *  I AM NOT HAPPY WITH THE ABOVE SCENARIO.
>
> >   *  THIS WOULD BE THE REASON EVERYONES SITES ARE DISABLED.  So the
> > default situation can be corrected etc etc.
>
> >   *  It has been suggested to my by my upline that I request a SEARCH by
> >      doTERRA Placements for any AUSTRALAIN sign ups to the webmasters
> > doTERRA account that may have come from my site or that of my IPCs.
>
> >    As we say here in Australia my sharing of the above information may be
> > 'PUTTING THE CAT AMONG THE PIDGEONS', however I am concerned for all
> > of us who have these sites.
> >  The situation needs to be addressed to the satisfacion of all concerned.
>
> >    Your thoughts everone - as I have shared the above information
> > reluctently.
>
> >     Warm regards   Robyn Simon (Gold)  Australian Founder
>
> >    I spoke with the
>
> > > I stopped putting my thinkdoterra website on my business cards because it
> > > has been iffy.
> > > Lori Q.
>
> > > On Wednesday, 27 June 2012 07:07:37 UTC-7, RunsWithScissors wrote:
>
> > >> Is anyone else having issues with thinkdoterra.com?  I haven't been
> > >> able to access anything on the site for two weeks now.
>
> > > --
> > > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
> > > Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
> > > To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
> > > To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> > > everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
> > > For more options, visit this group at
> > >http://www.everythingdoterra.com
>
> > Robyn Simon
>
> > 'Optimize your Health and Income with doTERRA'
>
> > AUS/NZ GOLD FOUNDER
> > Independant Product Consultant  8577
>
> > Practitioner & registered Teacher Hawaiian Lomi Lomi Massage  & AromaTouch
> > Technique.
> > Health Care & Integrated Aromatic Medicine
>
> > 0415 555 735        02 4782 6274
> > man...@pnc.com.au
> >www.mydoterra.com/robynsimon
> >www.thinkdoterra.com/8577
> >www.spadoterra.com/robynsimon
>
> > --
> > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
> > Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
> > To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
> > To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> > everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
> > For more options, visit this group at
> >http://www.everythingdoterra.com
>
> --
> PAT LEAVITT
> FOUNDING DIAMOND CONSULTANT

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment