Saturday 30 June 2012

[Everything doTERRA] Re: IBS

i have had nasty IBS for about 15 years and in the past week it has disappeared with a host of other ails 
because of a wild and wooly diet book called 'the starch solution' by Dr. John McDougall
i know it's not doterra, but just sayin'....

cheers!

On Friday, 29 June 2012 05:24:28 UTC-7, susieq wrote:
I have had IBS for years.  Mine goes from normal to severe
constipation.  I started out with the slim and sassy.  It made me very
sick.  I almost gave up on doTerra.  Thank heavens for my sis in law
who is my upline.  I ended up drinking lots of lemon water for a
couple of weeks until i could get on the LLV.  I used those for about
a month and then did the cleanse.  I started with the PB Assist the
way Pat suggested.  I could only start with one GX Assist the first
time through.  You also have to be careful with what you eat.  But the
second time through i could do three.  I finished my third one, did
the PB Assist for about ten days.  I also found that DigestZen rubbed
around the belly button helps. I can be a skeptic and couldn't see how
that could possibly work.  It is amazing.  I've even put a couple
drops under my tongue when needed.  For the first time in years I'm
having regular bowel movements and feel fantastic.  The latest thing
I've tried is the Women's Health Kit.  I had instant results with
those.  Good luck with your IBS  and thank heavens for doTerra.

On Jun 28, 8:13 pm, Sassy girl <jlovestedwa...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Wow Pat, that was a FAST reply....Thank you!
>
> I am NOT the same person who asked the original question, so I do NOT
> know the person we are writing about.
> I just wanted to know what the next step would be, as I have a person
> with IBS and she wants to take care of it with doTerra products.
> She is going through a herbologist (if that's a real title) for her
> other issues, but they were unable to help with the IBS.
> The herbologist has her taking supplements and other products, so she
> wont use doTerra's....for now I say....and just wants to treat the
> IBS.
>
> Thank you for getting back to me, and I really hope the other people
> this is meant for will still find it. =0)
> BTW...I think I have figured out how to post properly!
>
> On Jun 28, 7:56 pm, Patricia Leavitt <doterradisco...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> > I'm so sorry you had a problem getting back to me.
> > I hope she is doing better and if so I would now do the PB Assist.
> > Normally you would do the GX cleanse before the PB but with what
> > I remember about her condition I would put some good probiotics into her
> > first.
>
> > Would she consider taking the LLV? If so she needs to start really slow,
> > but using just one capsule from each bottle for seven days and then adding
> > one more from each bottle. What you are doing here is getting the body used
> > to this amazing nutrition so it can have the ability to start to heal
> > itself. I would also have her continue to use the DigestZen as needed.
>
> > How is she doing?
>
> > Pat
>
> > On Thu, Jun 28, 2012 at 7:19 PM, Sassy girl <jlovestedwa...@gmail.com>wrote:
>
> > > Pat this question is for YOU!
> > > You posted the following suggestions and said you would post the next
> > > step later. I'm just wondering WHAT would that step or steps be?
>
> > > Also, I tried to reply to your original post from Everything doTerra
> > > chat room, but it didn't go anywhere. How do I reply that way????
> > > Reply to author doesn't seem to do the trick.
>
> > > Thank you =0)
>
> > > I would make sure to use Balance every morning, on the back of her
> > > neck.
> > > Each morning, before she does anything else she should drink at least
> > > a
> > > full 8 oz of
> > > water with 2 drops of lemon oil. Then a swig of water with 4-5 drops
> > > of
> > > DigestZen.
> > > Use the DigestZen in a swig of water everytime she needs it all day.
>
> > > You have to realize with IBS that one session with the oils is not
> > > going to
> > > be noticed.
> > > She needs to stay with the program, get the gut moving early in the
> > > morning, use the
> > > DigestZen throughout the day. Cut out all the bad foods, sugar, soda,
> > > white
> > > flour, ect.
>
> > > She has to be aggressive and consistent. Once she feels it is helping
> > > them
> > > we will move
> > > her on to the next step.
>
> > > Pat
>
> > > --
> > > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
> > > Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
> > > To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
> > > To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> > > everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
> > > For more options, visit this group at
> > >http://www.everythingdoterra.com
>
> > --
> > PAT LEAVITT
> > FOUNDING DIAMOND CONSULTANT

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment