Friday 29 June 2012

[Everything doTERRA] Re: cold calling

I'm with you. I have exhausted everyone I know....with little luck, so I bought the whole "Spa Training", and it didn't bring me anything either. What I found was that businesses are not interested in doTERRA beacause it is an MLM and the Profit Margins are small. I am a cosmetologist myself, and know the business. In Salons & Spas everything is 100% mark-up or more. I have been trying with businesses for over a year, and no luck. I don't want to discourage you, but just be prepared for lots of rejection. I wasn't prepared for so much rejection because I LOVE doTERRA and I know it works, but it's not easy building a business.
 
Good Luck!
HAPPY OILING!

On Tuesday, June 26, 2012 1:42:03 AM UTC-7, adoterraoilgirl wrote:
Does anyone have any ideas on "cold calling" maybe spas, etc.  I don't know very many people in my area and I'm having a really hard time getting my business going.  Any ideas would be GREATLY appreciated.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment